Pearl Funeral Plan
Part of our inclusive plan range the “Pearl ” Plan is ideal for those who want a relatively simple funeral,but one that gives loved ones the reassurance of a traditional,dignified ceremony,with no compromise on the expected levels of care and attention.
What’s included in the Pearl Funeral Plan?
The plan includes an £1,200 allowance towards disbursements/3rd party fees. These are the cremation fee, the doctor’s fee, and the minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium.
It also guarantees that no matter how long you live,there will never be anything further for your loved ones topay towards the funeral directors fees and sevices listed below:
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse plus bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within 25 miles*)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeralhome to crematorium/cemetery
This plan is available from £3,495
(including disbursements allowance )
The Pearl Funeral Plan
This is the most affordable plan with the inclusive category (‘inclusive’ means plans that include an allowance towards disbursements/3rd party fees).