Sapphire funeral Plan
Part of our inclusive plan range the “Sapphire “is the most popular it features all the same elements as the pearl plan but also provides a limousine to transport your loved ones to the ceremony.
What’s included in the Sapphire Funeral Plan?
The plan includes an £1,200 allowance towards disbursements/3rd party fees. These are the cremation fee, the doctor’s fee, and the minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium.
It also guarantees that no matter how long you live,there will never be anything further for your loved ones topay towards the funeral directors fees and sevices listed below:
- A simple veneered finished coffin (with nameplate)
- A funeral hearse plus bearers
- One following Limousine
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home / chapel of rest (within a 25 mile radius)
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home / funeral home / church to crematorium or cemetery
- Mutual agreement on date and time of funeral
- Visit to chapel of rest permitted at any time,subject to appointment with the funeral directors
- Time of funeral agreedmutually between funeral director and family
This Sapphire plan is available from £3,795
(including 3rd party charges)
Protect your family by joining the UK’s best funeral plan provider.
Sapphire Funeral Plan
Our Sapphire funeral plan is the most popular. It features all the same elements as the pearl but also provides a limousine to transport your loved ones to the ceremomny.